|Aaron D. Fox|
I graduated from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Electronic Imagery and Photography in 1996.
I began my career working as a digital photography editor for a catalog company, moved up to become a production artist for Click2Learn.com designing Elearning courses for Fortune 500 companies, eventually as opportunities arose I left Click and began working as a Lead Graphic Designer at Beacon Learning Inc. I was promoted to Art Director and served in that position until the company closed it's doors in 2003.
Since then, I have taken the small business I started in my basement in 1999 and decided to work for myself as a freelance Graphic Designer designing web sites, Elearning courses, company branding, and print projects. My company Basement Club Studios has done work for Blue Cross Blue Sheild of Massachusetts, Staples, The King's Feast, and American Eagle Outfitters to name a few.
Recently I have been photographing nature and industrial settings.
Some of my work can be viewed at www.basementclubstudios.com
- Aaron D.Fox
Click to enlarge
• stART on the Street, Worcester, MA 2007
• Dream Dinners, Shrewsbury, MA 2007
• Spirit of Shrewsbury, Shrewsbury, MA 2006
• Valley Photo Center,Springfield MA, ("Glam in the Valley"), April 2005
• Umass Dartmouth Senior Show, 1996
• Associated Newspapers 1997
• 'Council Of The Fallen' CD Cover Art/Photography, 2002
• 'How Like A Winter' CD Insert Art/Photography, 2003
• Juxtapoz Art & Culture Magazine, May/June 2005
Artist Guild of Shrewsbury - Webmaster
National Artists Guild Boston Chapter
Back to the Member Gallery